11/6/12

What Really Grinds My Gears (6/11/12)


Gee... it's been a while.


June 11/2012: What Really Grinds My Gears

Since this is the returning article of "What Really Grinds My Gears" I feel it very appropriate to make it about the aforementioned blog. Writing a daily "WRGMG" is a HUGE pain in the ass.

I want you to consider for a moment, the effort put into writing a paragraph specifically dedicated to rambling and ranting about a certain aspect of life that somehow pisses you off. Every day. It's depressing. Makes me feel like a cranky old guy sitting on my rocking chair, cursing out the world for spinning.

Think about it, to come home every night and wallow on whatever aspect of life that really gets you down, and then to vent on in by typing, hoping that one of your many friends will sympathize with you and discuss it in the comment section (Click right below, don't be shy, you know you want to)

I know I've mentioned this before, but it's hard to think of something different that really bothers you everyday, because most people are locked into a monotonous life in order to live comfortably every day, therefore, when there isn't much variety in your daily routine, most of the day-to-day pet peeves are similar at best. Writing this blog, I'll try to mix it up and hearing suggestions out from other people, but the main reason I feel like I'm able to write this again is because I've decided not to make it daily.
Hopefully, that'll be enough to keep my mojo going, because this will be my last shot at it, and if I can't keep it up... well... fuck it.

and that, is what really grinds my gears


So to close out this first section, let me know what really grinds your gears today

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario