Greetings:
You have just stumbled upon MisterHobo's new home for his musings, wisdom, and whatever other rambles that come out of his minds. To all of you who have been asking, this blog will be the new home of "What Really Grinds My Gears" though it won't be written daily as it used to be, but randomly though frequently. In addition to my previous column, this blog will contain my very own movie reviews, discussions that I find interesting and daily musings.
As of right now, this blog doesn't have much of an identity other than simply whatever comes out of my head (hence the name) but I do hope to stick to this one unlike I've stuck to any other blog I've written before. That being said, please do keep up reading this blog, tell your friends, tell your family, tell any other hobos you find on the street.
"What Really Grinds My Gears" resumes tomorrow and everything else shall come when it comes.
Sincerely:
MisterHobo
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario